Thursday 23 October 2008

Self Evaluation

Attainment:2
Most of the time i am on task and achieving well with the objectives.

Effort:1
I gave a '1' because i try to put 100% in every lesson and I am always focused.

Punctuality:2
I have attended every lesson since i joined the class. However i have been 1 or 2 minutes late on the odd occasion.

Submission and quality of homework:2
Except from a few blips at the beginning i tend to always complete homework and do to a high standard. On the other hand usually homework is done at the last minute.

Ability to work independently:3
I work well most of the time but not always. I need to be more consistent.

Quality of writing:2
Use of vocabulary is decent and writing is clear.

Organisation of media folder:2
It is well ordered however should be split into sections.

Oral contributions in class: 3
I don't contribute a great deal in lessons but when it comes to the important discussion I tend to share my views.

WWW:
Know the difference between broadcasting, print and e-media.
Am aware of the changes in technology such as Web 2.0
Understood objectives set in the lesson.

EBI:
Look at my notes more in free time and do more independent work outside the lesson.
I should contribute more in lessons.
Ask if i need help.

No comments: